2. general information and mandatory information
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Livestock trade Josef Venneker
Ermener Str. 20
59394 Northern churches
Phone: +49 2596 5298-141
Fax: +49 25 96 5298-28
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal e-mail notification to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of objection against data collection in special cases and against direct advertising (Art. 21 DSGVO)
If data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which a processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data concerned unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (objection according to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO). If your personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will no longer be used for direct marketing purposes (objection according to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of infringements of the DSGVO, the persons concerned have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, workplace or place of presumed infringement. The right of appeal shall be without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to have data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible person, this will only be done as far as it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this and other questions on the subject of personal data.
Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us atany time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restriction of the processing exists in the
– If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the check, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– If the processing of your personal data has taken place unlawfully, you can demand the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
– If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it for the exercise, defence or assertion of legal claims, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
– If you have filed an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, you must weigh your interests against ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests predominate, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
– If you have filed an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, you must weigh your interests against ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests predominate, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted. If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, such data – apart from its storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or